Your favorite Roblox Game?

Your favorite Roblox Game?
Personally, it’s a hard choice. In my opinion, it would be Recoil, why? Because, it simulates a good FPS and that’s hard to do, it feels good and it looks good, maintaining a good game while doing it, plus it’s also got a zombies mode which is very similar to Black Ops, only changed thing is the models.

What is your favorite Roblox Game? Leave it in the reply’s, and explain why.

7 Likes

I like Tower of Hell, first off my YouTube channel is based off of Tower of Hell. I really enjoy parkour/obbies. But not just any obby, I love challenging and hard obbies. Now that I’m on level 24 in the game, I’m pretty dedicated.

Same situation with Murder Mystery 2, I like the trading aspect as I have a decent inventory totaling at about 150 Seers in value, and I’m pretty good at the game.

7 Likes

Pretty interesting, I agree with those choices they are fun games, and I have played them before.

3 Likes

Arsenal. It’s so funnnnnnn and satisfying when you get multiple kills in a row. I’m really good at it as well.

4 Likes

I play so many different types of games it’s hard to choose, I like everything from Quantum Science to Arsenal. Personally I have to say arsenal though.

2 Likes

I get the same feeling, it’s possibly why it’s so addicting.

1 Like

I agree, I play a lot because most of my friends are competitors for the best out of our group (not really one of us is legendary lol).

I have friends like that as well, it’s a good competition, adds some fun onto it imo.

1 Like

I have many favorite games, but i want to mention 2 of them:
I like this game because of how simple is it. And because it’s fun, you need to do parkour while escaping the volcano, a quite unique theme (Except for the fact that it’s a Flood Escape inspiration), the problems i see is how buggy the game is, a bit Pay 2 Win, and there aren’t too much interesting updates. But i like the game.

I like this game because it’s a very open world where you can do parkour, but not the classic parkour game where you jump lava bricks, in this game, you have many ways to move to each tower, you can jump with a power of 30 studs or more, walk in walls, etc.! The problems i see is that if you already know every trick, explored the entire map, you don’t have anything else what to do except for finishing missions, buy extra tricks with robux, finish goals, etc.

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

I like kat. It’s my favorite.

4 Likes

Hm. This is tough. There are a lot of games that I personally like.
It goes from this:https://web.roblox.com/games/5082331079
to this: https://web.roblox.com/games/2984072291

4 Likes

practically every sci-fi game! especially qserf and ones made by discover.

3 Likes

As a simple dev and a tryhard guy I like arsenal and tower of hell also KTOH and JTOH too

4 Likes

I haven’t got 1 favourite game but I have two , it’s Arsenal and Anime Fighting Simulator .

Definitely Arsenal. Game can be quite addicting.

2 Likes

That’s probably me trying to beat tanqr :smiley:

Rogue Lineage because of the bajillion different things you can do and the satisfaction of actually maxing out a base class.

2 Likes

My favorite game is Tower of Hell because I like to break keyboards.

1 Like

I don’t play Roblox often, I only really develop and play Minecraft.
Currently my favorite game is Those Who Remain, that’s really the only roblox game I’ve played recently other than for testing.

1 Like

World of Magic, it’s lead by technically one person that works very hard to make quality games

2 Likes