Require alias as display name from whatever game development community you're from

You know how you can change your display name.

It is possible to be anonymous and there is no forcing anyone to use their Roblox username or wherever you are from.

I would like to know who I am talking to, so maybe if community is forced to use their alias (if your user name = your alias this shouldn’t be necessary)

1 Like

This is good and bad.
Good is that everyone will know who you are.
But that’s also bad, since some people don’t want that and they want to stay anonymous… for whatever reason.

1 Like

Why would someone want to stay anonymous though. It is important that everyone knows who everyone is, especially for moderation purposes. Like, Roblox doesn’t allow us to be anonymous.

1 Like

Why would someone want to stay anonymous though. It is important that everyone knows who everyone is, especially for moderation purposes. Like, Roblox doesn’t allow us to be anonymous.

Well yeah I agree, but this is more of a developers community faced a little more towards Roblox. Just indicating it in their profile description should be enough or even maybe not.

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe you should ask that question to someone who is being anonymous.

I quoted @incapaz, it’s not something I said lol.