Navigation menu functioning incorrectly

The “Moderators” option appears, but access to the page is denied since I’m not a full-time moderator (probably the reason?) or something.

Also, clicking “My Votes” leads to a private/ missing page, perhaps because I haven’t voted in any polls but I’m not sure.

seems like @Ondrejj is adding some functionality that is not completed yet

1 Like

That’s correct.

Moderators is meant to be where you can see the moderator group in case you need to ask something. Also the ‘My Votes’ was added accidentally as I assumed we had voting plugin installed but we dont. If you find anything else let me know.

That’s all I’ve found till now, I’ll let you know though if I encounter anything else.

1 Like

OK no problem! Thanks for the report @Player!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’ve also noticed this expand button serves no purpose:

it doesn’t direct to a new page like the other ones e.g

^ bookmarks

Also, hovering over the bookmark icon (like Messages and Notifications) displays a tooltip:

but this one doesn’t

1 Like

If you press it it will expand your notufications, messages and bookmarks. No point it being on the system tab menu though. Will follow that up.

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.