If you were to make a game right now

If you were to make a game right now what would it be?

Imagine you had all the resources, all the staff, and the game could be done instantly, all you have to do is use your imagination! :cloud:

2 Likes

A game that does not involve COVID19 :man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I’m really into FPS/ TPS, so I gotta say something like Future Tops, Phantom Forces, or Arsenal.

1 Like

I actually would say the same, but I would probably go for a more realistic fps, so possibly a game like escape from tarkov.

1 Like

Orr… a game that teaches you how to wear a face mask :mask: and wash your hands :point_right: :droplet: :point_left:

:rofl: :rofl: people need this right now

1 Like

A social media game.
Something like twitter but in roblox. Called Ro-Media. (If u know how to make this pls dm me)

2 Likes

I mean, it can actually be created, it would be very difficult, but possible, you could do it in a few various ways, recently I saw someone share how to get a bot to read messages from discord and put it in roblox on a gui, bet you could twist it and make it so people can post messages through the webhook to discord then read the messages, so anyone can see them.

1 Like

Maybe :slight_smile: I haved the thought for like a year now

1 Like

It would be a MMORPG game, still need to finish another game, it’s about to get finished, the MMORPG game would have a massive island map to explore, you fight with weapons and special cards, used for power-ups, there will be many places, such as arcades where you can play minigames with other players, towns (some of them forgotten), etc.! I already have a story in mind, the main theme is inspired in the character in my profile picture, Conejin. Which has a big story started since 2017, there will be a campaign mode, jobs, houses, etc. I thought creating this project in 2015, i hadn’t enough resources and i wasn’t a developer in that moment, now i think i could be ready for it. Well, that would be the game i would like to finish, thanks for reading.

1 Like

Earth of the Gods is some game I will make, if I have everything I need. No humans, only gods. Anyway, the most powerful god, I made looks just like me. Since it’s supposed to be my character.

1 Like

Well,
a game where each player has a robot arm.
There could be different moves for the player to attack other players.

1 Like

I gotta say either a survival game with the concept my friend and I had, or like a shooter of some sort that would be realistic, something similar to WD2, or even a sci-fi game like Quantum Science. (you can see how my interests vary lol).

1 Like

An open world game similar to grand theft auto. No, I don’t mean like all those state roleplay groups. A fully singeplayer game!

1 Like

A 2D side-scrolling tower defense game where you can spawn troops to try and attack the enemy troop and then the enemy base to win. The game has an inspired concept to the game battle cats…

1 Like

I would create a game that allows people to explore roblox studio without having to enter it, like a remake but ingame, you can build and script and use every feature, this would start as as a good way to teach people the steps to using ROBLOX studio, and ensure a bright and joyful future for them :grin:

1 Like

Open world driving / roleplay game!

1 Like

Already a thing, I played it a few days ago. It’s called Studio Online

1 Like

What was game link please PM me

1 Like

I would make a super Mario odyssey type game.

1 Like

Dope, when would that occur?

1 Like