GameGuard Antivirus V2 [ALPHA]

please note that this is in alpha so expect some bugs sorry lol

YouTube showcase video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeK6LG9Zu9g&t=5s
Plugin: https://www.roblox.com/library/5121131624/GameGaurd-Anti-Virus-V2

GameGuard Anti Virus is an amazing antivirus detecting backdoors, viruses, and malicious scripts in your whole game. With the new UI, speed, and features, you can remove viruses from your game easily, and you cant not get this FREE plugin.

This plugin has been tested on more than 50 backdoor modules and detected all of them. Please note that false positives might happen in bigger games, but usually, there won’t be any.
UI example: image

Just click the green arrow and the plugin will do its magic in detecting the backdoors and viruses and notifying them to you.

You can click to delete the script straight from the plugin, and not search for the script in the explorer.
This plugin will get updated frequently, making better and more consistent virus and backdoor prevention each update. Here are the current features:

• A high-quality feel
  • A high-quality whitelisting system
  • Faster scanning than most anti-viruses
  • More virus/backdoor keywords than normal anti-viruses
  • Click to delete scripts from plugin UI
  • Shows scan progress
  • etc.
How does this compete with other Antiviruses?

This antivirus is special and different from the others.
It has, first off, more detection keywords than normal antiviruses. It has 120+ name keywords and 25+ code keywords.

This antivirus has a graphic interface that most antiviruses don’t have.

This antivirus also doesn’t delete the viruses for you, it gives you the decision to remove the virus to make sure you don’t remove any false positives.

This plugin is safe, most antiviruses either insert a virus into your game or get discontinued in a week of production. This antivirus is secured and will not get discontinued because even I, the creator of it use it basically every day on my games and my friend’s games, and I don’t want to make a plugin that I won’t use. I never insert viruses, backdoors, etc into my work, you can go ahead and check my source code for any viruses. Go ahead, I don’t mind unless you skid.

About me, the creator.

Hello, I am Dan, the creator of GameGuard. I am a professional scripter that is pissed off by the amounts of viruses and server sides in the toolbox and wants to battle them. I have gotten more than 200+ viruses in my 4 years of scripting and using free models, and I know basically every type of virus and easy way of removing them. To help other people, I have created this plugin. It will scan every script for these viruses with very few false positives every now and then; to guarantee the safety of Roblox developers.

I hope all of you like the plugin and have a safe day!

i also hope you guys use it lol

1 Like

How can I trust it? (30)

1 Like

Thats a nice creation but stopping backdoors is not that hard, you can try to stop exploits that would be much useful EDİT: thats my idea please do not hate me because of that

1 Like

What do you mean?
20 charsa

1 Like

Backdoors hide themselves in weird places.
They can also be hidden.
They are incredibly hard to remove, trust me.

1 Like

I’m not a great scripter but how do I trust if it will not destroy my game and protect it?

1 Like

You can check the plugin’s source, and check out the devforum post.

2 Likes

Nvm since you made it I will trust you thanks and btw can it detect teleports to another game?

1 Like

There is already a tool to remove them that studio made but still thinked good, maybe you can ask to add model before adding it (like you know some of models not have require but they have instance.new, :Destroy() stuff like that)

1 Like

Yes, it will.

This won’t only detect backdoors, it will also detect viruses that will possible damage your game. The most popular one, fire, will always get detected. Some other ones will be too.

1 Like

Going with what dan said, backdoors are sometimes SUPER hard to remove. My friend currently has a backdoor hidden in their game, in which they can only find when play testing the game, but not in the actual explorer.

Updated, now you can scan plugins!
View all the juicy info on this post:

2 Likes

good plugin,
but why scan all of the users plugins?

Because plugins can have backdoors.

Feature request:

• A high-quality whitelisting system

Let us users add a whitelist to whitelist some keywords or scripts. It’s sometimes too hard to navigate through the gui because of all of it’s contents it is showing.

I had to redo a 2016 game (heck it was very deprecated), imagine the amount of viruses that could be found there, it was huge and I couldn’t navigate easily, it took me around 2 hours just to clear most of the virus in game (The rest were just while loops crashing the server). The anti virus also did not support some backdoors from back then (which should be considered adding). The Script Analysis tool helped me out too find the issues.

Thanks! It would really mean a lot to me! (and ofc others)

Okay! Thank you for requesting this feature. I will look into it and maybe it will come to a reality.

1 Like