Bloxrrey's Development Services

Untitled (23)

Hello! I am a roblox developer who enjoys making games in my free time. I try to be the best I can in all development subjects. Some things unrelated to roblox that I like to do include playing guitar, playing soccer, swimming, skateboarding, and drawing. I focus on school before developing so once school starts up again, I might be less active.

Website

https://sites.google.com/view/bloxrreyportfolio/home

Untitled (24)

GFX
Thumbnails

PFPs

Advertisement

Nothing here

Animation
Roblox
Blender
Scripting

I can create simulators, cafe games, data stores, etc… My skills are limited though. I am working on games right now, once they are complete they will be linked here.

Building (Closed)
Bucks City

Modeling(Closed)
Architecture

ModernHouse

Monsters

Vector Design
Icons

Logos

Untitled (26)
Prices are negotiable.

GFX

Animation

Scripting

Building

Modeling

Vector Design

Untitled (27)
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at Bloxrrey#6063
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Would change this to portfolios but for some reason I cannot edit it. cough hire me

@Mason Could you fix this?

Looks like someone already did.

cough no hinting :rofl:

1 Like

Your not accepting friend requests, so it’s kinda hard to hire you lol.
Add me, I’m interested - really sam#9954

1 Like

Oh sorry! I added you!

I suggest allowing me to edit my own post. I need to fix some of the images and update some.

I didn’t receive a friend request, so you might have done it wrong.
I just changed my tag so it’s more simple.
Try this: Trust#9954

1 Like

You should be able to edit your post, give me a moment to look.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 4.24.34 PM
Looks like you can.

Can you edit your replies? :thinking:

Yes I can edit my replies

they have a time limit in which they can edit posts

1 Like

I am going to change the post to a wiki, then you can edit it. please let me know when you done and then i will remove the wiki

@Bloxrrey it’s been 2d and no edits have been done to your topic.

Is there any issue ? Do you still want to make changes ?

I don’t understand why you can’t allow me to edit my post. I have images I need to put in there.

please scroll up to my prev comment

I don’t know what you mean by this and can you just change this to allow me to edit my gosh darn portfolio.

there is an edit button, press it

I could always remove it and you can start over.

The other solution is, that you work on getting a higher trust level. Yes, it is something you need to work for and not just get :slight_smile:

I do think it is a little counterintuitive to make editing for higher trust levels.
Wouldn’t that just encourage multiple posts and posts that barely contribute to the topic at hand?

If you wanted to correct a misspelling, misinformation, or just add something to your post your forced to make a new reply, which just clogs up the post even more.

Edit: Just created a suggestion in forum feedback. Lets see if it gets anywhere.

4 Likes