Annoying Feature

I’ve been helping people and replying to people alot today, but it all came to a complete end as a feature kicked in which ruined it all, but so far my experience has been a extremely amazing trip

After posting somewhat near 20-30 replys this happened

I definitely do not want to wait 13 hours to help people, i am very stressed at this feature as it put a impact to a reply i was gonna send to help somebody, fix this? I was hoping you could fix this, if not, thats fine. I will just force myself to wait :pensive:

Covid-19
Wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid touching your face, avoid touching things in general if they even aren’t on your body, stay 6 feet apart from people, and dont come in contact with other peoples body parts including hands, arms, faces, or others.

Cant reply to you guys if you do reply, sorry!

Should be fixed as of now. Your just posting a lot :rofl:

3 Likes

Ik lol im addicted kinda

2 Likes

Oh you fixed it thanks, im just addicted! A bit, i think wait maybe alot, idk LOL i’ve been on for like more then 10 hours today

1 Like

I have 2 hours of read time because i just Usually create posts or tell them in messages

Does this site have nicotine? It is really addicting to post on here…

2 Likes

Hey, this popped up for me as well when I tried to message someone.

Edit:
I got this pop-up as well!

1 Like

It is addicting posting here! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I got this before too… But I cant report cuz I cant post

1 Like

Got this pop-up when I tried to post a topic with a gyazo link (a GIF). For some reason, though, I was able to post GIFs in my previous topics? Was this because of the raid?

1 Like

Hello!

Yes we changed some settings. You are Basic (TL1) you must be member (TL2) to include links in your posts.

2 Likes

You can post the raw image though!

2 Likes

Also, this is to prevent users from spamming likes to get badges and such, correct?

1 Like

Yes, sorry for the inconvenience, its just a security measure.

1 Like

Just refresh the page. It’s not a bug.

1 Like